The competition has four phases:
- Elevator Pitch: A two-minute presentation accompanied by a single PowerPoint slide.
- Cameo Round: Includes a business model canvas, a five-page paper about the business idea and a five-minute PowerPoint presentation.
- Cameo Round Winners/Final Round/Judges Prep Review: This is the session like seen on Shark Tank.
- Finals Round: A status report, a business plan and a 20-minute PowerPoint presentation.
Judges will look for innovation, social impact, quality of the materials presented and the entry’s potential for success in the marketplace.
Timeline for 2018-2019 Earlham Prize for Creative Capitalism
- Elevator Pitch: February 23, 2019
- Cameo Round: March 23, 2019
- Cameo Round Winners/Final Round/Judges Prep Review: April 13, 2019
- Finals Round: April 27, 2019